Friday, April 4, 2008

Blessings...


On March 27, 2008 at 5:40 p.m. Miss Madison Carrell was born at the Mt. Carmel Hospital in Dublin, Ireland. Although this was my sixth baby, I have never been so nervous before! I was induced in the morning and the day before- I was a wreck! After I got to the hospital- everything was fine. Maybe I just knew exactly what was waiting for me- I don't know! But- I am so very thankful that Madison is here and she is healthy. I often call her my little heaven. There is nothing more precious than a new little baby. They smell good, they snuggle nicely and they love their mom. How blessed we are. We have 6 healthy children. They are each unique and fun. The five big kids have been such great helpers this week. Madison and I got home from the hospital right before church on Sunday. You should have seen them after church- they each took turns holding the baby for hours! It was very sweet. Just a little while ago, I was holding Madison, who was very much asleep. I looked down at her and she was smiling, then she started to giggle. What was she thinking about? I wish I knew...

Count your many blessings.

No comments: