We met them at the Hard Rock cafe in Dublin. (We had never even been to the Temple Bar area in Dublin City.)
We walked across a bridge over the River Liffey and the sunset was beautiful! I think my family looks pretty good, too.
We don't see the Halls super often, but our kids get along so great together.
Emery and Axelle at a Youth activity at our church on Friday night.
The Halls stayed at our house Friday night and most of the kids had such a great time. Sadly, I wasn't as prepared as I should have been and I did not have an extra crib for one of the twins- so neither Parker or Penelope (or their mom) slept very well. (Sorry guys! I will do better next time.)
On Saturday we went to the Dublin Zoo.

Parker thought Emery was really funny. (Kailey took this photo and was fascinated with Parker's cool cochlear implant. What a great invention.)

Claire and Hannah
Axelle and Emery

Hannah and Claire with Penelope. They are such good sisters!
Shelby and Abby with the rhinos.

John carrying around Axelle and Em

(the moms in the background) John carrying Claire and Hannah

John with Shelby and Abby

The dads had to show their immense strength. John and Danny are actually picking up 6 little girls! It was impressive.
It was so fun to reconnect with these great people. Sweet Parker has had more than his share of medical issues in the last year. He was diagnosed with meningitis and the nasty bacteria attacked the hearing center of his brain. Hence- he has had a cochlear implant so he can hear. The Halls showed us several different signs. Kailey has always been interested in sign language and the next day started to teach Madison new signs. (Her ipod touch has an ASL app.)
Thanks for coming Hall Family. We love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment