Sunday, June 5, 2011

Albany and Randon's Wedding

My niece Albany was married on May 6, 2011 in Twin Falls Idaho.  I got to be there!  It was wonderful.

Clearly, she is gorgeous, he is handsome and the wedding and festivities were great.  Plus take a gander at all the other fun people I got to spend time with!

Dean, Lyle (doing his football dance) and Karla

Clint, Trisha (who I dared to do bunny ears during the photo taking session...) and Nancy

Chris, Jeremy, Kent, Samantha and Susan

 My dad- who actually performed the sealing (or wedding) ceremony of Albany and Randon. He did such a beautiful job.

Dad and Mom

Logan, Grandma and Colby

The groom and bride with her grandparents (Sadly, this camera occasionally fogs up... it's a long story...- but love the picture anyway)

AFTER time at the Twin Falls LDS Temple, we went for a lovely luncheon at a nearby church.

It was gorgeous.

Randon and Albany looked amazing

And I had a fun group of people to spend time with.

So thankful that Albany made good choices to get her to this point in her life.  Am I ready for any of my daughters to get married?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Di, your parents still look amazing! It is great to have them still! Jodi

Connie Babe said...

loved these pictures! and how cool that your dad is a sealer. :)