We have moved a lot- and we have lived in many different homes. In the past 8 1/2 years (since Claire's birth)- we have been in our own home for a little over 3 of those years. We had a rental home in Canada, lived in two separate rentals in Ireland and one here in Cary, NC. They have been good houses. We have been safe and protected- but there is something about having your own home. So in December- we started the process of building a home and we HOPE that this will be ours for a very, very VERY LONG time.
We think it is beautiful. (I need to take an updated picture with landscaping...)
We closed on June 6th. We have moved all of our stuff. We have cleaned out the rental. At some point- everything will been in the proper place. It is great. We are so very blessed.





4 comments:
It's so beautiful! I hope you get to enjoy it for quite a while. :) Love you!
Congratulations Carrell Family! It's a beautiful home! Hope you are all doing well :)
wow di! It looks incredible! Post a pic with the landscaping! I'd love to see it.
Wow it's so beautiful!I wanna come over and check it out :)
Post a Comment