Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Emery's Birthday!


I can hardly believe that our Sweet Emery is already three years old! It doesn't seem that long ago that she was born at Vassar Brothers Hospital in Poughkeepsie, NY. I had a great hospital room that overlooked the Hudson River. The leaves on the trees were just beginning to change colors. It was a beautiful view. The best part was that I got to hold my precious little baby girl. Oh how time flies! Now she is a big sister and is doing new and exciting things! She had her first day of BEE School with her good friend Cara and also had her first gymnastics class on her big day! We are so thankful that Em is part of our family. Emery is a very sweet little person with a huge personality. Emery has the greatest smile and LOVES to talk! We love you, Emery! Thanks for being part of our family.

No comments: