I am very late in highlighting the birthday of my very favorite boy! Our Jake was born 10 years ago on November 12, 1998. He was born at the DUKE Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina. What would we do without him? I remember the day that we had the ultrasound that confirmed that we would soon have a baby boy. As we were leaving, I asked Danny how he felt about having a boy. He responded that he wouldn't spend his life surrounded by girls. (How little he knew then.) We are so thankful for Jake. He is a great kid and we adore him!
Today is the birthday of another person on my list of most favorite people. I have looked up to this person my entire life and am thankful to call her one of my best friends. My sister Nancy is a true gem. Nancy is the person I call when I have no nerves left. She helps me laugh when I want to scream. She appreciates the good things in life- including my sometimes odd humor. Nancy works harder than 3 average people combined. Nancy has the talent of making me feel really good about myself. I'm sure she shares it with more people than just me. I love you, Nance! Happy Birthday!
(Susan, Diane, Nancy and Karen- the Nef Sisters -- This photo is actually from 2007- we forgot to get a sisters picture this summer.)
4 comments:
Ooh - thanks for the tip off! I'm emailing Nancy now..
Hi Carrell Family,
So fun to catch up on your adventures--Maren is very jealous (me too!). All the kiddos are just so grown up! And your newest is a doll. Davis thought it was fun to see Jake had a b-day and is now 10 like him! And Shelby--8 years old and baptized! Looks like you are all doing well!
Kaley and fam
Hey Kailey! Its Julianna and Jade! we miss you so much! I can't belive you are going to be gone another year... :[[ Sixth grade is fun so far. Wish you were here with us. Next week our team is going to have spring break and then the Monday we come back its going to be China Day haha. It's a party for finishing that unit.We miss you lots!!
Love,
Julianna and Jade <333
To: Kailey
I am very sad to hear that you will be staying in Ireland. Ohh and i am with Julianna we are very tired. Good thing that we have no school tomorrow,but we have to pick garbage up.
well i love ya and miss ya.
Love,
Jade and Julianna
Post a Comment