My sweet sister Nancy let Danny and the kids stay at her condo while I was at the NGR. Then she and I joined the rest of the Carrells and frolicked in Provo and Orem.
We had a lovely time walking around the Provo Temple. (Danny told the kids to see if they could find any couples ready to get engaged. It was hilarious to hear about the kids' and Danny's views on those we passed...)
Sadly, all of our traveling finally caught up with Mr. Carrell. He spend too much quality time in the restroom during the night time hours and the next day wasn't much better. So- the kids and I had fun with Nancy without him!
We even got to rendezvous with one of our favorite babysitters. Andrea Campbell is a wonderful girl who used to take care of our kids when we (and she) lived in N.Y. Now she is a student at BYU. So, we took her to lunch and had a great time. It's always fun to hear Andrea laugh.
After we left Utah Valley, we headed to Kaysville to see the McMurrays. (Danny was feeling better too- hurray.) We had a great time with Liesl and her cute kids. Brynn and Kailey continue to be wonderful friends! Thanks to all of you nicies for being so good to us... and thanks for the memories! (Isn't that what Bob Hope used to say? I vaguely remember watching Bob Hope specials with my mom and dad. Now I feel really old!)
1 comment:
Wow, Brynn has really grown up---what a nice friend you have, Kailey.
It's always nice to keep up with the Nef's....they are all so good. No wonder you turned out so wonderful, Di.
Cheri
Post a Comment