Me and Nancy- Tower of London
Nancy with the Tower Bridge behind her. It was SOOOOO cold!
We enjoyed a lovely dinner at Chez Something (can't remember the real name of the restaurant) and then LOVED Wicked at the Apollo Victoria. (Sing it with me- Because I knew you- I have been changed... for good.)
Nancy on the London Eye with Big Ben behind her.
Still on the Eye- not that there's anything to see here...
London is great to visit. We enjoyed the hop on/hop off tour, the Beefeater at the Tower of London, and so enjoyed the soup that warmed us up!
Day 2 was filled with Hamleys Toy Store (they suck me in every time!), a brief visit to A & F (what I will do for my teenager), and views all around on the London Eye.
The best part? Getting back to the family in an hour (thanks Aerlingus) and having them actually miss me.
2 comments:
YAY LONDON!! so glad you guys had fun... only a teeny* bit jealous I couldn't come play too!!
*(teeny/incredibly/infinitely...)
How awesome! I can't wait to take my girls to see "Wicked"!
Post a Comment