On Friday, we went to the Temple and the kids made dinner for us. It was great. Sadly, I didn't think to take a picture until we had finished eating. They had really worked hard for us.
Shelby and Emery were our waiters. They met us at the front door and escorted us to our table. They had candles and everything. We enjoyed a lovely salad and then tortellinis for our entree.
The kids even had our wedding video ready to play when we sat down. (We hadn't seen that in ages!)
The kids had each made us a card and they came down to enjoy dessert- super delicious mint brownies with ice cream- (and to laugh at our video). It was the best anniversary dinner we have ever had.
With our waitresses and Madi.
(Me and Danny- an extreme close up- thanks to Jake our in house photographer.)
As for marriage after 16 years? I adore my husband. The best decision I ever made was to marry him. He is my best friend, a great dad, a wonderful provider and my knight in shining armor. Our wedding video ends with- "And they lived happily ever after..." And so it is.
3 comments:
Awww - sounds just perfect! Happy anniversary!
Hi Diane & Dan,
Wow sounds like the perfect anniversary! I miss you all so much but i hope to see you all again soon! Happy Anniversary! love to all Kirsten x x x
Happy sweet 16th you two! i hope our kids are as sweet when ours comes around!!
Post a Comment