In our church, when children are 8 years old they are considered old enough to be able to follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized. Claire decided that she wanted to be baptized and had her special day on January 8th- two days after her birthday!
Claire looked beautiful in her white dress!
(We had so much fun shopping online to find the PERFECT dress!)
Claire and her dad (I love how she has her arm around his neck.)
Claire with her two biggest fans
(Isn't it cute that Emery has her head on Claire's shoulder?)
Grandpa and Grandma Nef and Aunt Nancy came for this special occasion.
Andrew Miller and Claire were both baptized on the same day. It was so great!
Claire with all the men who helped with her confirmation. (I love how angelic Claire looks and how Brian is peeking around the corner)
This was one of those days that I will remember forever. Love you Claire and hope you always remember this day too!









No comments:
Post a Comment