Spending time with my all time favorite person. What can I say? I love him.
Fat goo... An app used by my children. Sweet Madi is the recipient of this one. She is cute even when made to look fat.
Bald Goo... Similar app to the fat goo. For some reason, this picture provided much entertainment to Danny and I for quite some time.
Madi got a baby bottle pop for her treat and somehow opened the powder and it spilled all over her and her seat. We decided that this was the easiest way to clean everything up.
We know that this is a very safe carseat and it was fun for all of us, too! (Madi actually was smiling here.)
We survived the trip and could actually do it again! The stars at night are big and bright... (clap, clap, clap, clap) deep in the heart of TEXAS!





1 comment:
well now i have that song in my head... :)
love the picture of the dangling daughter...and smiling daddy...
Post a Comment