Before our Asian Adventure- we went to Busch Gardens with G and G Carrell
Kailey and Jake enjoy coffins...
Shelby needed a caramel apple!
While we were away...
Claire and Shelby had their first gymnastics competition and did GREAT!
After I got back...
Madi got to see firemen and a fire truck at her school!
I had a birthday! (Danny was still in Singapore)
and was spoiled by my kids
Madi wrapped up A starburst and gave it to me. (Then a few minutes later she said, "Mommy- can I eat your starburst?" Of course I said yes.)
Emery made me 3 cards plus gave me treats and that beautiful big ring!
Claire is super crafty and made me that cute little dog- plus an amazing elephant card! (Notice the #1 MOM medal here?)
AND- we got spooked!
Don't be frightened!








1 comment:
darling kids. i can't believe how big they are all getting. i can still totally see the picture we have of our two eJake's sitting next to each other at the table at the farm. mine was only about a year old, and yours was only 4 or 5. crazy!! i wish they would slow down a little. :(
Post a Comment