We have great neighbors and the kids all have friends who live on our street. (Lacie and Cassie with Shelby and Stella)
Kailey turned 15
We went to the State Fair (Face Painting)
More friend time... this time at the mall
Kailey turned 15
We went to the State Fair (Face Painting)
Shelby took two friends to the Taylor Swift concert - (I got to go too- it was so fun!) The birthday gift that came LONG after her birthday!
Danny and I even dressed up for our neighbor's 80's themed birthday party... (Making my hair really poofy seemed so easy as a teenager.)
We got to deliver a bunch of stuff at the Chapel Hill Ronald McDonald House.
Isn't Madi's Santa Claus headband great?
The kids with Ronald.
I love being able to help out Santa Claus. These are the things I hope my children remember...

No comments:
Post a Comment