Yesterday- J and K had French day when they were supposed to speak only french all day (I am pretty sure this did NOT happen) and helped to prepare and eat french cuisine. They had fun. Today all of the kids enjoyed the Global Feast. This is an annual fundraiser at the school. The kids get to wear their normal clothes- as opposed to their usual uniform and each family is encouraged to bring in a dish from around the world to share. The teachers ask the families to donate money for the food- with all of the proceeds to go to the village of Chimteka in Malawi. The school community was very generous and the school earned 1120 euro from the students today. We are pleased that our children are learning more than just the basics at Sutton Park.
Madison is also learning. Yesterday morning, after I went for a walk (Danny was watching the little girls- supposedly) I came into the house to find my sweet little angel like this:
Yes, she has a full size chocolate bar (Cadbury's Dairy Milk) in her little hand. When I walked in, she immediately started to move as quickly as she could in the opposite direction- giggling! Oh she is fun. This is a little video of her laughing. What you can't see is Emery doing something to me that just made Madi laugh. (I think she was tickling me and I would make a silly sound...) I should have stopped recording about 10 seconds earlier- but it was really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment