Sunday, November 1, 2009

HALLOWEEN 2009!

This was our first Halloween where the kids went separate directions. All the big kids trick-or-treated with their friends. Danny took Emery and Madison and I stayed home and handed out candy. (I was a little sad that Mimi wasn't with me in her Snow White costume!)

A 50's Soda Fountain Girl (Shelby), A Princess (Madison), A Fairy (Emery) and A Mermaid (Claire)


A Ladybird (or Ladybug - Kailey) and a Fairy Witch (Kirsten- she's got wings!)


Jake and his frightening crew (Jake is the first on the left with his scary Venetian mask)- Thankfully I know these boys and they're good kids!

Jake's class at school had their assembly and were the Celts. (The first Halloween fans.) They did a great job and we especially enjoyed the rap.

This is right in the middle of the rap!

At Sutton Park School, there is an assembly each month. After the class presentations, awards are handed out. We were quite surprised when Jake got one! What subject did Jake excel in, you ask?!!! P.E. of course!

Jake and Madison with Emery holding the certificate.

We're proud of you buddy!

No comments: