Highlights include:
* Time at the London LDS Temple. (I love going to the Temple!)
* More time wandering around this fascinating city.
Danny near Buckingham Palace. I thought these light poles were so cool! (Can you see the crown on top?)
Saw a parade. (We just kind of happened upon it.)
Danny on the walking bridge across the Thames. You can see St. Paul's Cathedral (which we explored.)
Diane at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. (It has been recreated to be as close to the original as possible. Great stories on the tour! Let's just say I don't want to be a Penny Stinker.)
* The fire alarm went off in the early evening in our hotel! That was a fun adventure. Everything was fine.
* Les Miserables- the show was fantastic! We saw it years ago on Broadway (when Kailey was a baby- it was our first Broadway show) and thought it was fabulous then. It was even better than I had remembered!
* Time spent with my favorite person ever!? PRICELESS!
No comments:
Post a Comment