Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kailey's Day in London

For Kailey's 13th Birthday, she chose a day in London over having a party. (Who wouldn't?!!) So, Kailey, her good friend Kirsten and I had a fun filled day exploring the city.


First stop- CINNABON! (Kirsten had never tasted this delectable treat...)

Second stop- Abercrombie and Fitch. (Sorry, I will NOT add the photo of K and K with the cute boy with his shirt completely unbuttoned here. It is however hanging on Kailey's wall- so you can come over and see it.) It was a very interesting 90+ minutes at this establishment. Let's just say, I enjoyed people watching and found it fascinating to watch the employees. (Every single one is beautiful and their clothes are all worn in a certain fashion.) I was happy to see Kailey and Kirsten really think through their purchases and they spent much less than I thought they would.

We enjoyed wandering the streets, spending time in Hamleys (a VERY fun toy store!) and just being in London.


After lunch at Subway- we went to see Mamma Mia! (Fun! and I don't think the girls caught the stuff that made me cringe.)


We finished off the day at the London Eye. (You can see it in the background.)

Before we got on the London Eye- we had the 4D experience. Heard the birds- felt the wind- even got rained on!

Kailey and Kirsten 4D.


Big Ben with K and K.
London is gorgeous at night as seen from the London Eye.


Another view of Big Ben and the Thames.

We HURRIED to the airport and made it safely home to Dublin. What a great day.

No comments: