Saturday, February 16, 2013

Grandpa and Grandma Nef in North Carolina

My Mom and Dad came to visit us in June.  It was so great.  We love them and the time we get to spend with them.  We found out a few new things, too!
Grandpa Nef can watercolor really well!  (Seriously I have never seen him do this?)
I think he is so cute.
 Grandpa and Grandma watching Madi on the iPad.  (Stella loves G and G too.)
 It was Father's Day!  These sweeties brought breakfast in bed to their Dad.
 Danny and all 6
 Grandpa and his grandkids.
 We took Grandpa and Grandma to the Sarah Duke Gardens.
 I think they are a pretty good looking group!
 A nice shady spot.
 I think I have beautiful daughters.
 Grandpa even carried Madi  for a bit.
 Grandpa and Grandma with the Carrell girls.
 I love these kids.
 This picture does not do the moment justice- but is one of my all time favorites.  After more than 50 years together, 10 children, 35 grandchildren and 14 great grandchildren- they still walk hand in hand through life.


2 comments:

Tami said...

makes me tear up seeing these great pictures of Grandma and Grandpa. i love them SO much.

Tami said...

and seriously. Grandpa is the cutest man on the planet. that smile!