We booked a guide and a car in advance and they took us to tour the Amalfi Coast. It was a beautiful day and the sights were gorgeous.
Danny and I overlooking Sorrento.
The "Beach"
No sand- but a lovely place to enjoy the sea and the sun.
I loved this statue of a mother and baby in Sorrento.
Cheri, Dan, Danny and I with Positano behind us (wish you could see the road that winds above and through the town)
Lunch at La Conca Azzurra (what a gorgeous view)
Amalfi- another beautiful town
The Duomo at Amalfi (I am still a little sad that we didn't have time to go inside.)
On the way to Ravello
Leaving Naples that evening on the ship.
We saw lots of lemon trees (something they are famous for in Sorrento), drove LOTS of winding roads (I got car sick but it wasn't horrible), enjoyed everything (Danny even shared his gelato with me) and the kids had a great day too!
No comments:
Post a Comment