Minnie and the Purple Princess. I would love to show you the adorable pictures of them with their classes- but alas, I can not put them online- school rules. I completely understand and yet...
Saturday was the Chili Cook-Off and Trunk or Treat at the Church. The kids went all out with their costumes (and Kailey did some great work in the hair and makeup division!)
Shelby was the witchy devil woman. (I left the red eyes because she looks even more EVILE.)
Jake was a Cop attempting to go undercover.
Emery the Cheerleader
Madi as Minnie
Claire the Pirate (notice her sword and gold coins)
Kailey the cute Teenage Witch
We celebrated AGAIN on Sunday with pumpkin pancakes (orange colored batter, chocolate chip faces and orange buttermilk syrup) and jello brains (skull cups with jello). A healthy dinner? Some of us felt that trick or treating was fine to do on the Sabbath. Others didn't- so, the party poopers stayed home and handed out candy while the rest of the family were out and about. (Okay, so it was just me at home. I had a lovely time.)
Here are the tricksters as they were ready to head out the door!
Kailey's friend Emily was totally 80's. Kailey, Jake, Shelby and Claire were the same as yesterday. Emery was a pink princess and Madi was Cinderella.
Happy Halloween from the Carrells! Hope you got lots of treats and no tricks!
3 comments:
So cute -- I forget -- EVERYONE around here trick or treats on Saturday.... so it makes it easy. You are awesome -- I love the idea of orange pancakes with chips -- note to self for next year! :)
your girls totally make me think I want cute little girls of my own! they all look so cute! and Jake is hilarious. I got a good laugh out of that moustache!! fun stuff x
You are so CUTE!! I mean, your kids are too of course, but orange pancakes with choc chip eyes and stuff? You are such an awesome mom. How will I ever be like you; my goal?? Love the pics! I will be checking up now that I have reentered the blog world. Love the Carrell updates!
How is EVERYTHING??? Did you make it out there ok? NC, how is? Are you going to pave the way and welcome us out when we come for residency in a few years? :)T'would be so fun...
And yes, you're right, the highlight of our year WAS the fourth of july with you, how could I forget?!!! It truly was so fun, in fact, I looked for pics and was saddened to see that I had none... how could I?
Love you!!
PS homecare ROCKS!!!
Post a Comment