Sunday, October 17, 2010

A very Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday. It has been a great day. We decided that we would start taking a family photo annually on this day. Here is our first installment.

The timer on our camera did good things to some of us- not great things to others.


Take number two was a bit better for some... (welcome to the corner of our backyard!)

Then it was time to open presents-

Stella leaves me presents too frequently- but I love her anyway.

These are my favorite presents-














I love them all. They love me too! You will feel the love as you scroll through these pictures.













Finally- someone who is happy when kissed by me!!!

Truly, my children and husband are the best gifts I could ever ask for. I. Am. So. Blessed.

5 comments:

Tami said...

pretty much the best batch of pictures ever.

JoAnn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (yesterday)! Yes, You.Are.So.Blessed. Amen and Hallelujah!

Janette Chiu said...

Happy Birthday Sister Carrell!!

kaleyq said...

Happy Birthday Diane! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Ellen said...

Ha I love the second round of kissy pictures! I have to pin Ethan down if i want kisses! i hope your day was wonderful x